Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

martini 997 gt3

Ade, have you got any idea where and how you're gonna get the sticker made? I quite fancy doing the same. Team colour? If SD is coming too then we can have a 911uk team sticker with 911uk logo uderneath the stripes!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104752

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Butzi on 30 December 2006

Ade, have you got any idea where and how you're gonna get the sticker made? I quite fancy doing the same. Team colour? If SD is coming too then we can have a 911uk team sticker with 911uk logo uderneath the stripes!

I've been given a few recommendations of companies and I'm checking them out for cost etc. They can pretty much do any design nowadays. We need a simple 9-12" "911uk.com" decal in black and silver to suit both dark and light coloured cars.

The last Martini GT3 to race (raced by Brent Martini himself)... won the class at Daytona in 2003...
grandcup-2003-day-eg-0211.jpg

grandcup-2003-day-eg-0218.jpg

46.jpg

inspired by...

porsche_carrera_rsturbo_74.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104753

That looks like a heck of a lot of vinyl to put on! I quite like the simple Martini stripe down the middle as in the photo at the beginning of the thread. Easy-ish to put on, easy to take off, easy on the pocket (when it's not as deep as yours! :wink: )

Instead of the number we can have a 911uk logo...what'ya think? If we can put a 911uk plug in somewhere we might be able to convince Yoda to sponser us for part of it? :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104772

this should come with a NSFW warning :twisted:

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/rsrturbo1.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104780

Those side stripes would look cool on a turbo-bodied 993 or 996 too I reckon?

White cars could come back into fashion if they look like that - I'd have one!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104798

Sooooooooooooooooooooo want one!

They just launched the Martini clothing range in all the mags this month - must have been the reason for the decal!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 105486

oceancarrera - may i ask where you are going to get stickers from? my brother wants me to do something to the TT for the trip. also, can this be done without wrecking the paint?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 106046

I'm still working on getting confirmation from the company to do the vinyl on the pricing. I'm not sure about the paint - I would have thought that careful application should allow safe removal?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 106329

Have you thought about what graphic are you going for? I'm getting a quote for the Martini strip and see what comes up.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 106348

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by scotia_steve74 on 02 January 2007

Sooooooooooooooooooooo want one!They just launched the Martini clothing range in all the mags this month - must have been the reason for the decal!
tempted by a white GT3 even after your recent experience ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 106361

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back