Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finally Found It!

Picked the car up last Thursday and am completely smitten!! Its everything I had hoped for and more. The engine seems to has such long legs in each gear and above 5K the car really gathers momentum very quickly.

Handling will take some getting used to after my previous front engined cars but I will enjoy the learning process!

Anyway I am talking to the converted here so no need for me to go on about how good I think it is!!

As for the physical sourcing of the car- I can recommend Gareth's services. He took the pain and hassle out of finding and funding the new motor and is a top bloke to deal with.

Anyway Happy Xmas to all!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 101321

Sounds like a perfect spec C2S! Congrats on the motor! Will be quite a different drive from your CSL, and probably all the better for it too! Pics pics pics...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 101322

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Nick Edwards on 18 December 2006
Picked the car up last Thursday and am completely smitten!! Its everything I had hoped for and more. The engine seems to has such long legs in each gear and above 5K the car really gathers momentum very quickly.
Handling will take some getting used to after my previous front engined cars but I will enjoy the learning process!
Anyway I am talking to the converted here so no need for me to go on about how good I think it is!!
As for the physical sourcing of the car- I can recommend Gareth's services. He took the pain and hassle out of finding and funding the new motor and is a top bloke to deal with.
Anyway Happy Xmas to all!

Thanks Nick-happy christmas and new year to you!!

p.s. I love my PSE too :lol:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 101937

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back