Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993RS, what'ya think?

Thanks Warren. Looks lovely. Will have to keep that in mind.

A chap who knows a lot about 993RS sent me an e-mail with a few very interesting facts about Swiss RS:

Hi Mick, I hope the hunt is going well...yes there are swiss RS...2 thingsbecause of the noise etc.....they have a different gearbox ratios, only swiss cars have the g50/32 the higher gear ratios men less noise/rev at 40 mph or whatever the speed is,,,,,the higher ratios over regular rs & Cs makes them less revvy and not so good on track.2ndly they don't come with the European certificate of conformity, which means they are a pain in the ar5e to bring into the UK.....in theory being over 10 years they should be exempt,,,,,i know of an occasion were the dvla insisted on an SVA test....of course the car passed.......but just more hassle than bringing a car in from germany,france, italy, austria etc....all the best

Migration info. Legacy thread was 98417

Slow 993 RS for our Mick ?

Can't see it happening !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 98441

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back