Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

BBS wheels for 993RS

I see - comfortable clubsport spec then!

I thought RSR / GT2 spoilers were bigger and have the intakes for the GT2s intercoolers as.........

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/P10305471149960382.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110031

Well, it's comfort spec at the moment with heavy comfort "spot" seats, elec window, ac and all, but I'm trying to make it less comfy by putting bucket seats and prob get rid of the airbags as well.

It's the seats that's going to make the difference I think. Not sure how heavy those comfy seats are but the SPG is oly 6.5 kg each.

The look I'm after:

RS-43.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110039

Yeah, i like it. I was originally of a small spoiler persuasion but i think the clubbie style looks great in the right colours (sy & rb).

Sport seats will be heavy and the buckets will make you feel a lot more connected to the car. Can see where you're coming from with the cage if you're squeezing the kids in the back. Look forward to seeing the beast at LeMans - can't wait for our 911 convoy along the public sections of track!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110046

LeMans is going to be one great trip! can't wait!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110050

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back