Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

BBS wheels for 993RS

Black or silver would be my choice. I think the gold and yellow won't look quite as good (though suits any other RS colour than SY IMO)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 95808

deciding on the colour of wheels for a yellow car is difficult because yellow is such a gay colour. Probably best to plump for silver!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 95810

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Taffy Jones on 30 November 2006

deciding on the colour of wheels for a yellow car is difficult because yellow is such a gay colour. Probably best to plump for silver!
if so then these are a complete pair of....

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/IMG_0114a.jpg

:?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 95816

Previous poster said:

Bit bold for your second post.... :eek:

Now if it was someone else deliberating I could see where you're coming from.... :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 95825

Previous poster said:

:D :D :D :D
1)If I go for a silver set then I'd look like I'm gay and trying to hide it.

2)If I go for a gold set then I'd be either gay and pround of it, or not gay and not afraid to be seen as gay. Either case is better than 1)

If Nic hadn't mentioned bumble bee than I'd consider black, but all I have in my head now is a blimmin bumble bee buzzing around !!! :?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 95831

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Butzi on 30 November 2006
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Taffy Jones on 30 November 2006deciding on the colour of wheels for a yellow car is difficult because yellow is such a gay colour. Probably best to plump for silver!
:D :D :D :D
1)If I go for a silver set then I'd look like I'm gay and trying to hide it.
2)If I go for a gold set then I'd be either gay and pround of it, or not gay and not afraid to be seen as gay. Either case is better than 1)
If Nic hadn't mentioned bumble bee than I'd consider black, but all I have in my head now is a blimmin bumble bee buzzing around !!! :?

Mick, I figure gold would work well with red...so mayb a group buy....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 95832

I didn't mean bumble bee in a bad way though... <jeezeIgettheblameforeverythingroundhere>

I think Yellow with black wheels will look cool.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 95837

So ther's me, pilotpaul, Rob, possibly Daz and SunnyD if we all start taking the piss and make them feel inferior about their wheels, probably Poon and Ade but they're too happy with the car at the moment. A Group buy looks like a possibility!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 95839

That yellow GT3 is more than Gay, it yells "hey look at me", the black 993 looks cool though, anyone on here's car?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 95841

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by nicola on 30 November 2006
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Taffy Jones on 30 November 2006 deciding on the colour of wheels for a yellow car is difficult because yellow is such a gay colour. Probably best to plump for silver!

Now if it was someone else deliberating I could see where you're coming from.... :D

[/i:nft5NtUj1S]

Not bold, just speaking from my mind, I never pussy foot around. Say what you feel thats what I always say.

I just think that certain colours look gay, yellow, pink(ish), rivieria blue etc.

I don't mean to offend :? :?

Mind you I am from Wales where men are men!

We don't drive yellow cars!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 95843

Previous poster said:

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by nicola on 30 November 2006

Previous poster said:

Now if it was someone else deliberating I could see where you're coming from.... :D

[/i:XhunGrMiZR]
Not bold, just speaking from my mind, I never pussy foot around. Say what you feel thats what I always say.I just think that certain colours look gay, yellow, pink(ish), rivieria blue etc.I don't mean to offend :? :?
Mind you I am from Wales where men are men!We don't drive yellow cars!
How to win friends and influence people in one easy post.... :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 95845

Previous poster said:

Mind you I am from Wales where men are men!
Daz has a stalker.... :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 95848

Daz is from the deepest Wales, and he drive a very yellow GT3. The GT3 in the prev pic belongs to Admin with the darkest force, with his ex 993 targa next to it.

Dave had a pink 996 and it was very gay! We ripped him to pieces and constantly took the piss so much that he couldn't take it any more, and now he's got a silver 996 TT, still looks a bit pink though!

I don't know anyone here who's got a riviera blue car.

What colour's your car Taff?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 95855

Mick,

If you are going to use the RS on the road, I'd recommend getting the BBS LMs, not the Race wheel pictured.

The LM is stronger and better protected and unless you are entering the Porsche Speed Championship, they will be plenty light enough for you.

Just my £0.01...

Cheers!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 95861

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jons123
Back