Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Glasur competition?

Parts

Banned
The new Swissvax product - anyone used it yet?

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/Zuffenhausen(1).jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93509

I've been using the Swissol Zuffenhausen for a while now on our cars. Easy to use, good shine and last for ages.

I put some on our BM last winter, and water was still beeding before winter this yr. The car has been parked on the drive, used daily, driven though car wash, jet washed, basically used and abused. Well impressed. Just done the wash klay polish and wax process again before the winter sets in and it should last the yr!

The only bad thing about it was that it crumbles and grain after a while leaving blobs of the wax everywhere!

The tub is nearly finishing now but I might try Zymol again next as I won a tub of Zymol on the last curry night. I'll give it a proper go this time and see if I can get on with it a bit better.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93524

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Butzi on 24 November 2006

I might try Zymol again next as I won a tub of Zymol on the last curry night.
Show off!

* stickspinsineffigyofMick*

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93529

LOL! I never win anything either!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93531

very funny that swissol have finally had to rename themselves swissvax...

nought wrong with Zuffenhasen although it's out for years, what's new is the swissvax name ! that's what I have somewhere but it's good but found Zymol Titanium wax better, in terms of longer lasting and a deepr shine, although my detailing skills are awful !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93546

Swissol have changed the recipe on all there products, they all smell different. I use the Zuffenhausen on mine and it is brill. THe new ones are a lot softer in the tub and as a result I bet they don't last all that long.

The results are still fantastic though.

My Zuffenhausen is 18months old and I haven't had any crumbling problems as yet though. Hardly touched the tub, even though 911 has had 9 coats in the that time and Mondeo has had two.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93574

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back