Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I've got a Boxster!

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Dave on 22 November 2006

The Boxster (although gutless) is good fun to drive and sounds pretty cool.

Nicola I can see why you want one, would definately suit you
got good taste me.... :wink:

did I tell you about the Boxster I had a go in at the weekend?

Had LSD (lambo style doors) very cool!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 92438

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by nicola on 22 November 2006

Previous poster said:

The Boxster (although gutless) is good fun to drive and sounds pretty cool.

Nicola I can see why you want one, would definately suit you
got good taste me.... :wink:

did I tell you about the Boxster I had a go in at the weekend?

Had LSD (lambo style doors) very cool!
Oh Dear !!!! :(

But everyone to there own !!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 92443

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 22 November 2006

Dave after the turbo I would imagine anything feels gutless :)
I was thinking the same! :eek:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 92448

True but I did take some of my warp conditioning into account. I was driving a Golf GT PDI 150 XYZ 123 (or whatever it is called) and that definately had more mid range punch than a 2.7 Boxster. Saying that I have just driven another 20 miles in the Boxster and it really is good fun, just gutless and gay. :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 92463

I seem to remember an Audi TT with the "lambo" style doors for sale on e-bay getting sneered at on this very forum :eek:

A "quiet" 911 attracts enough attention for me. The children doing a mexican wave in the back with the top down and driving along the High Street takes the embarassment up a notch but lifting doors ..... :oops:
not for me I'm afraid.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 92465

[quote:BhemccqPlo="Previous poster"]Quote: Driving from Burgess Hill to Redhill I have had one w8nker hand gesticulation from a bloke in a transit, had w8nker shouted at me from a building site and been sneered at by a bloke in a 996 C2[/QUOTE]

I've never understood why fellow Porsche owners don't wave - if you're in an old car and see another old Porka - the owner will always wave and smile - I wave at all Porkas - 986, 996 and only one in twenty will even acknowledge :roll:

Philip

Migration info. Legacy thread was 92477

Previous poster said:

True but I did take some of my warp conditioning into account. I was driving a Golf GT PDI 150 XYZ 123 (or whatever it is called) and that definately had more mid range punch than a 2.7 Boxster. Saying that I have just driven another 20 miles in the Boxster and it really is good fun, just gutless and gay. :wink:
Scott, your gonna love having the Boxster while yours is at OPC !!

:twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 92479

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Philip Taysom on 22 November 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Driving from Burgess Hill to Redhill I have had one w8nker hand gesticulation from a bloke in a transit, had w8nker shouted at me from a building site and been sneered at by a bloke in a 996 C2

I've never understood why fellow Porsche owners don't wave - if you're in an old car and see another old Porka - the owner will always wave and smile - I wave at all Porkas - 986, 996 and only one in twenty will even acknowledge :roll:
Philip

Likewise, although not Cayennes (Sorry Jamie).

We had November as No Lurkers Month, perhaps December should be Wave at your fellow Porka's (and I don't mean the fat bastad type) month
[/quote]

Migration info. Legacy thread was 92480

Previous poster said:

Previous poster said:

Previous poster said:
Quote: Driving from Burgess Hill to Redhill I have had one w8nker hand gesticulation from a bloke in a transit, had w8nker shouted at me from a building site and been sneered at by a bloke in a 996 C2

Philip

We had November as No Lurkers Month, perhaps December should be Wave at your fellow Porka's (and I don't mean the fat bastad type) month

[/quote]Finding it hard too resist !!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 92493

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Daniel on 22 November 2006

Previous poster said:

Previous poster said:

Previous poster said:

Philip

Finding it hard too resist !!

[/quote]Then don't..........go on you know you want to!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 92500

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back