Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

another GT3-MK2 anyone seen this one ??

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Dunc on 23 November 2006
Guards does suit the 3, looking very well!

Thanks Dunc - I love it :D

Previous poster said:
Quote:
Also like the logo mounted in the garage, pinched from an OPC being facelifted by any chance?

Er, purchased all above board and legal thank you :oops:
- but yes, ex OPC when they renovated

Previous poster said:
Quote:
Dare i say that black wheels would give a full on race look with the RS spoiler?
Dunc

Yup - I'm looking for a set of Mk.2 wheels to refurb - or I might blow the bank and buy some BBS LM's - with the rims anodised and the spokes in satin black I think it'll look just right - NO PLANS for carbon mirrors / stripe - if I'd wanted an RS I'd have bought one - just always thought the Mk.2 spoiler was just too small :wink:

Philip

Migration info. Legacy thread was 92954

Your proposed mods sound very tasteful and i agree its best not to get all carried away with RS bits or you'd be as well buying one!

Was just thinking when i saw the logo in your garage that my local OPC is due a refurb and that i could maybe pull a similar stunt, I was not insinuating it was acquired by any means other than legal ;)

Dunc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 92956

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Dunc on 23 November 2006
Was just thinking when i saw the logo in your garage that my local OPC is due a refurb and that i could maybe pull a similar stunt, I was not insinuating it was acquired by any means other than legal ;)
Dunc

Most of the stuff just goes in the skip - well worth asking the question :)
I believe the logo'd items are under the control of the parts manager - so if you know your OPC parts guy, you might be lucky?

Philip

Migration info. Legacy thread was 92959

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back