Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Seat Belt Alarm

When I set my account up it wouldn't let me put Saudi, so I put my home town in, all the rest of my family still live there. Thanks for the advise on the connector, will remove seat and have a look this morning. Was going out for a blast but the weather is foul here, hope it clears up before Ozzie V8's in Bahrain this weekend.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91162

Love your black Mk2 Henrik, always think they look really evil in black, Difficult to keep clean?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91163

Seat didn't need to come out, just took the cable out of the clips under the seat, once I realised how the plug locked it was simple, thanks for the advise, just finished fitting RS rear spoiler, will post photo later.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91190

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Max Bowler on 19 November 2006

Love your black Mk2 Henrik, always think they look really evil in black, Difficult to keep clean?
Hi Max!

Thanks! If you want the car spotless you have to wash it every day, but once a week works for me.

Great that you got rid the seat belt warning.

Looking forward to se your car with the RS spoiler.

/Henrik in Sweden :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91335

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/rs1.jpg

As promised, it's took me all morning to figure out how to get the picture below 90k to upload it, at least I know now for the future.Car in background of photo is a miracle of modern science, it took scientists years to create a 4 ton car that big but have less space inside it than a golf, can't understand why but owner wants to sell!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91364

Nice car Max! Not sure about the yellow on that Hummer! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91371

Quite possibly the most useless car of all time

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91464

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Max Bowler on 20 November 2006

Quite possibly the most useless car of all time
LOL - I wouldn't say that to one of those rappers though! :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91465

Depends really, if they're sat in a hummer it's not like they'll catch you.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91570

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Max Bowler on 20 November 2006

Depends really, if they're sat in a hummer it's not like they'll catch you.
Fair point. lol.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91571

Know what you mean, used to have an E39 M5 in pearlescant black, spent more time cleaning it than driving it. Did look nice when it was done though.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91796

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back