Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 For car of the year?

Evo Car of the Year 1999 = Mk1 GT3
Evo Car of the Year 2003 = Mk2 GT3

RS never won it.
C4S was runner up (to NSX-R) in 2002.

Perhaps a tell-tale sign of the new 997GT3 (Mk3?)... diminishing returns and all that...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90965

I'd love one of those... in 10 years time.... I still like the appeal of the 575M for those cross-continental roadtrips to my yacht moored in Monaco :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91423

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by oceancarrera on 20 November 2006

I'd love one of those... in 10 years time.... I still like the appeal of the 575M for those cross-continental roadtrips to my yacht moored in Monaco :wink:
Sounds like a plan!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91425

I still can't really get my head around spending over £200K on a car. Perhaps just because I couldn't!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91442

Yes you could, but like most of us you don't have the means. If cash was no problem I'd have a garage full of the things. If all else fails get a sex change and marry Bill Gates, be quick though that's my plan.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91467

Either that or maybe just dump the girlfriend. :D

I just think an extra £130K is alot by anyone's standards. Lets face it, how often are you going to get the chance to hit that 205mph anyway?

Even wealthy people want value for money.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91473

Not often I must admit, and have you ever noticed how narrow motorways are at those sorts of speeds? I'm fairly happy with the knowledge that my 3 is probably going to be the quickest car I ever own.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91560

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back