Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 overtaken by VW campervan at Spa !

That Aston is a bit of a pain in the ar5e!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 88035

a VW Camper with a T3 chassis, T1 body, 993 biturbo engine, brakes and special suspension

Migration info. Legacy thread was 88036

Got to be a set up hasn't it? The cog and drag must mean it couldn't out brake / turn / accelerate quicker than a GT3?

BGF though :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 88045

Hey, it could be me driving that GT3, in which case a standard camper van would be going past that GT3!

I did get burnt off by a standard Ford Fiesta going to Bedford a few weeks back. :oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 88050

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Anthony Corbett on 07 November 2006

Got to be a set up hasn't it? The cog and drag must mean it couldn't out brake / turn / accelerate quicker than a GT3?

BGF though :)
That's the Germans for you - always doing stupid things with cars/vans. There are of few of these type of machines at the ring usually. I'm sure Ocean got pasted by a van on our last trip to the ring! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 88059

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back