Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Mammas and Pappas Protec car Seat

SeanD

Suzuka
Following a great spot by Hendo

http://www.911uk.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=11&TopicID=8295

and a recommendation of a supplier in the Glasgow Pram Centre (Excellent Service), I got one of these soon to be discontinued car seats. It fits a 996 very well. Unfortunately not my 996 as it is a Targa and the roof system fouls the top of the seat! However it is easy to see that in a Coupe and probably a Cab it would work perfectly. A really well built safe 5 point harness seat with a base that fits onto a 996 seat squab and where very importantly the buckle does not foul on the seat.

So anyone want to make me an offer on an unused, boxed Protec in Black Chequers (looks very smart)?

In anything except a Targa I think this is the ultimate Group 1 car seat.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 86061

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by SeanD on 30 October 2006

Following a great spot by Hendohttp://www.911uk.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=11&TopicID=8295and a recommendation of a supplier in the Glasgow Pram Centre (Excellent Service), I got one of these soon to be discontinued car seats. It fits a 996 very well. Unfortunately not my 996 as it is a Targa and the roof system fouls the top of the seat! However it is easy to see that in a Coupe and probably a Cab it would work perfectly. A really well built safe 5 point harness seat with a base that fits onto a 996 seat squab and where very importantly the buckle does not foul on the seat.So anyone want to make me an offer on an unused, boxed Protec in Black Chequers (looks very smart)?In anything except a Targa I think this is the ultimate Group 1 car seat.

me, me,me !!!!! (jumpsupanddowninanexcitedmanner)

Sean - i will pm you.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 87564

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back