Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 C2 or C4?

Ahh, i thought that might be the case as soon as i wrote it.

In that case all i can say is you'll soon find out whether its a 2 or 4 as and when you boot it in our glorious wet weather - which will pribably be here for the next 6 months!!!. Its almost impossible to lose the back end in a 4, unless you floor it going around a bend in Nottin Hill and forget you have the spare on.... oooops.

2 or 4 - ENJOY mate!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85242

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by DaveK on 26 October 2006

Hi Rude

PSM is an option on C2's so there are many that DO have the PSM rocker switch on the dash Not sure whether it was standard on C4's or not. I am guessing that it was due to the fact that if the namby pamby C4's drivers needed 4 wheel drive they may as well have PSM as standard :D

<dons flak jacket and awaits Daz's and Barneys attack>

Now Mr K....had not even partaken in any colours refs of late to warrant that! Even resisted the baby slap head DK lookyliky!

i think you'll find that they realised C4 drivers mean business and don't just buy their cars to pose. Therefore even though all us C4 drivers are driving Gods we would probably need the safety net as even the best pilots occasionally make mistakes when you spend that much time near/on the limit!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85254

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/untitled.bmp
Anybody smell something? :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85267

Horse?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85268

awwwww.........decisions decisions..................do i side with C4 owners or my big bro :?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85269

Family 8)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85270

Always remember - your a Mitchell !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85271

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Fuchs on 26 October 2006

Always remember - your a Mitchell !

.............or a Kennedy :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85272

Exactly! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85275