Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 911 GT3 RS pricing revealed

did you see GaryB's post about the cost of replacements !

holy cow batman !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 83408

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 21 October 2006

did you see GaryB's post about the cost of replacements !

holy cow batman !
Yep, scary !!!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 83410

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by oceancarrera on 20 October 2006

Is it just me, or does that steering wheel look FAT ?!Interesting numbers and power/weight... 415bhp and 1375kg (dry weight?)... almost as light as a Mk1 (listed dry weight 1350kg).Mine weighed 1375kg 2 weeks ago with quarter tank fuel + all fluids (it lost about 15-20kg getting Manthey'd).
Is that right ade ???

I thought the exhaust was lighter, but didn't realise it made that much difference ????

Bloody hell SD, the more i think about it, the more i should asked for more for that Gem of a mota you got now :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 83415

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 21 October 2006

so what was the full spec........!
Extras are:

Centre console in Orange (like the yellow in yours)

Full Leather dash (liked it in The the GT3, so had to have it again)

Xenons

Orange Paint (£1400 !!!)

Passenger harness

Porsches own Tracker is a cost option that can't be deleted !!! £900 ish

G.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 83418

you and your rose tinted specs ! !

when you've done your 1st 1 miles after the running in period , you'll be .. yellow what ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 83419

is it specable on the P-car configurator yet?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 83441

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by G-Unit on 21 October 2006

Glenn is your cage going to be orange?
Hell yes !!!!!!!

G.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 83442

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Manthey Man on 21 October 2006
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by oceancarrera on 20 October 2006Is it just me, or does that steering wheel look FAT ?![/i:bPJJrqWmPh]

Interesting numbers and power/weight... 415bhp and 1375kg (dry weight?)... almost as light as a Mk1 (listed dry weight 1350kg).

Mine weighed 1375kg 2 weeks ago with quarter tank fuel + all fluids (it lost about 15-20kg getting Manthey'd).
Is that right ade ???

I thought the exhaust was lighter, but didn't realise it made that much difference ????

Bloody hell SD, the more i think about it, the more i should asked for more for that Gem of a mota you got now :wink:

On the Mk1 K400, the entire rear airbox + fan + bits are removed. Even the inside frame of the rear engine lid has been removed!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 83443

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by oceancarrera on 21 October 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Manthey Man on 21 October 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by oceancarrera on 20 October 2006

Is it just me, or does that steering wheel look FAT ?![/i:MGBw7qehNY]

Interesting numbers and power/weight... 415bhp and 1375kg (dry weight?)... almost as light as a Mk1 (listed dry weight 1350kg).Mine weighed 1375kg 2 weeks ago with quarter tank fuel + all fluids (it lost about 15-20kg getting Manthey'd).
Is that right ade ???

On the Mk1 K400, the entire rear airbox + fan + bits are removed. Even the inside frame of the rear engine lid has been removed!
And replaced with what ????

Migration info. Legacy thread was 83453

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Manthey Man on 21 October 2006[quote:6oSuYPcmLi="Previous poster"]Quote: [i:6oSuYPcmLi]Originally posted by oceancarrera on 21 October 2006[quote:6oSuYPcmLi="Previous poster"]Quote: [i:6oSuYPcmLi]Originally posted by Manthey Man on 21 October 2006 [quote:6oSuYPcmLi="Previous poster"]Quote: [i:6oSuYPcmLi]Originally posted by oceancarrera on 20 October 2006Is it just me, or does that steering wheel look FAT ?! [/i:6oSuYPcmLi]Interesting numbers and power/weight... 415bhp and 1375kg (dry weight?)... almost as light as a Mk1 (listed dry weight 1350kg).[/i:6oSuYPcmLi]

Mine weighed 1375kg 2 weeks ago with quarter tank fuel + all fluids (it lost about 15-20kg getting Manthey'd).
Is that right ade ???

[/quote]
On the Mk1 K400, the entire rear airbox + fan + bits are removed. Even the inside frame of the rear engine lid has been removed![/QUOTE]And replaced with what ????
[/QUOTE]erm... mostly air, carbon fibre shroud and cup cone filter!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 83456

Ade, your GT3 did look mighty impressive when you opened the lid especially the carbon fibre. Am I right in recalling you had a Lumix SLR in your window?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 83457

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by damianc4s on 21 October 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: And replaced with what ????
Nothing - air's very light!!!

classic !

technically to offset the extra drivers weight ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 83459

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back