Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looking to buy reg number 911 DPW

according to that RAC site its not on a car :?
..............but if you do a check on the DVLA vehicle enquiry it comes up..............the only thing is..............you need to know what make of car it is on :?
......otherwise its like the proverbial needle in a haystack

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82520

Thanks for your help so far.

Apologies for posting it 3 times. I didn't realise that all of the forums were linked

Dave

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82576

Jus spoken to the CVLA and it can take 12 months for them to release a plate to auction , what a stupid system. Surely if it's never been assigned and I enquire they could offer it to me over the phone instead of me waiting a year only for someone to outbid me @ aution and then try to sell it on and make a profit !!

Sorry rant over :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82577

Has anyone got the DVLA tel no. that I can call to enquire if a no. is available for release? Looked at the web site but no tel no. given. I want MSP155Y (or MSP166Y) for our little Smart!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82593

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back