Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My 996

I think I have now posted 31 odd posts yet haven't posted any pictures of my car. Given that I am yet to work out how to get the photos in under 90k I have attached a link which shows some pictures.

Unfortunately, they are not the best as they were the first photos taken however it gives you an idea.

Link:

www.cardomain.com/ride/2484493/1

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82124

I can honestly say I have never heard of the colour before - but it's nice all the same. :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82127

Sweet. A shiny Porsche in the sun. What more could anyone want !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82130

Vesevius is one of those nice colours, can look completely different depending on the light conditions, not many of them about.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82179

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 18 October 2006

I can honestly say I have never heard of the colour before - but it's nice all the same. :D

pay attention Chris........there's a regular on here who's sig pic is of a vesuvius 993 C2S.........tho perhaps I should pay attention myself as I've forgotten who it is :oops:
or maybe its a C4S

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82472

It's "Mankster" 993 C2S.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82478

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back