Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 Black Nice or Not

Tiptronic

Banned
media

I cant have yellow,

so how about gangster black on a GT3?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81956

Gotta keep it clean though. Lovely when it's clean, but otherwise not so sure.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81960

last one a GT2, no?

both georgeous, i thought the black GT3s at bedofrd looked the dogs knakers, esp with black wheels.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81961

It'll do you Daz, don't forget to budget for changing what look like sports seats to buckets. I see a black one up the golf club most weeks & a guy at my sons school has a black one, they look fine just more understated than red or yellow mind.

GT2 is better black than GT3

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81965

If I had a black GT2, I would move in to my garage and set up camp next to it.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81966

For GT3 yellow/red/orange look much better. Black much better on GT2 or TT.

You're already whinging about keeping a grey car clean, and you now want a black one!?!?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81970

Either one, any colour, cept pink. :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81976

I Love black on any car and the GT£ there is amazing-but the GT2 I would kill for...Mmmmmm

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81980

Love the GT2 with ceramics. Black is a fine choice. It seems over half the 997 turbo's being sold are black!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81984

could just buy the rear wing, front bumper for mine, add a supercharger a better suspension kit,

£10k

and I have a GT2

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81985

Why, when for a few extra quid you could actually have a GT2 that would hold it's value better?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81990

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back