Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dream achieved !!

Very nice, welcome fellow Supersporter :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81477

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Glenn Wallis on 17 October 2006

So poo ... re spirited drive = everytime I turn the engine on - which I do with the sunroof open just to hear the noise more clearly. Had a great run up to Stanstead last week: early morning, few cars on the road, sun rising and driving my own 911 !! Does life get any better ?
Probably not!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81479

Stunning Glen! Those supersports sure look the business.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81548

That does look great. 911 turbo/supersports always looked briliant in black and its got a sun roof as well. Nice to have the normally aspirated engine which I sometimes regret not buying myself (until I get past 3000 rrrrrrrrrppppppppppmmmmm)

Enjoy!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81601

nice looking ride glen.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81602

The interior looks great as well - whats the mileage? It very rare to see a supersport for sale in japan - in fact, anything from the 80's is pretty rare....
I remember going into Chiswick AFN when I was 17 years old and sitting inside one for the first time...my entire savings were about GBP 700.00 and I had just gotten thrown out by the old man for the first time....I promised myself I would get a Porsche that day!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81659

Great looking Car Glenn with amazing mileage!
have fun!!!!!!!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 83692

Well done Glenn. Great looking car !!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 83701

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Servo Sarai on 16 October 2006

I was at college in 1992 and one of the teachers had a car identical to yours, I just couldn't walk past it every day without spending at least 5 minutes admiring it! Well done! How about a few more snaps!A mate is selling an '88 model with only 15,000 miles on the clock but its in the wrong colour for me - guards red. Had it been black and black.......
Servo I am looking for a low mileage mint Supersport Coupe. Have sent you a PM

Jo

Migration info. Legacy thread was 83704

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by J Brown on 22 October 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Servo Sarai on 16 October 2006

I was at college in 1992 and one of the teachers had a car identical to yours, I just couldn't walk past it every day without spending at least 5 minutes admiring it! Well done! How about a few more snaps!A mate is selling an '88 model with only 15,000 miles on the clock but its in the wrong colour for me - guards red. Had it been black and black.......
Servo I am looking for a low mileage mint Supersport Coupe. Have sent you a PM

Jo
Ugh!! Just noticed your location - not in the UK then.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 83705

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back