Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Turbo

Fingers

Imola
Deliveries started taking place in Tokyo back in August, seen quite a few on the road recently. How is the UK? Many Turbo's spotted?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80180

Yep, trickling through here, think the speculators bubble has burst already....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80185

seen 2 up here..............one being the OPC's demo in a Cobalt Blue kinda colour,the other being a very very nice black on black one

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80227

servo...

have you not got one yet !

seems a fair few in the posh bits of central london.... but not much out in the sticks !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80236

I have seen a few around - 2 together in Monaco in July. But none in Gloucester - not sure why?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80259

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 12 October 2006
servo...
have you not got one yet !
seems a fair few in the posh bits of central london.... but not much out in the sticks !

Nah, bit expensive mate! But looks very sexy on the road. I didn't like the photo's of the alloys but in the "metal" they look good.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80492

Seen a few out my way.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80498

it looks a lot better than the photos but doesn't excite me like the GT3

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80522

seen a lovely silver one in finchley, annoyingly my other half spotted one before me in watford.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80528

I saw one parked in ASDA carpark, Burgh Heath a couple of months ago with foreign plates on it. It was a dark grey with yellow callipers and RHD so someone must have just imported it. Anyone here? It looked much better out and about than when i saw it in the showroom on launch. Yet to see one on the road but i have a client for whom i am hopefully financing one being delivered in November.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80549

I seen it too F! near finchley central, mean mutha.... looks good i must say

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80550

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back