Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Manthey'd photos!

Hopefully so!

The cats and zorst are still bedding in on mine... she's still rather noisy at the mo(!), so I need to put a few miles on her to burn out the gunk and quieten her down. Once settled, she should pass static, but I may have to lift/shortshift pass the mics...

Fingers x'd!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78465

Ade, you b"stard :wink:
Looks good, love the RS intakes on the bumper.

So thats new Alcons all round
K400
Manthey Suspension
Other bits
MK2 alloys
You must have spent almost enough to have got a MK2 and nearly even an RS!!!!!!!!

Just go back from JZ (picked up some 5mm spacers for my new fronts, and was discussing the k410 kit with Steve, over £7k and thats just engine and exhaust mods, god knows how much you just spent on all that little lot, I have decided no more money is to be spent on upgrades, I am saving it for a Silver 997GT3 comfort, just need to be patient for 18months! I am in love with the new Gt3!

Like the Mk2 alloys BTW, where did you pick em up? I now have two sets!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78493

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by poon on 06 October 2006

Looks good, love the RS intakes on the bumper.So thats new Alcons all roundK400Manthey SuspensionOther bitsMK2 alloysYou must have spent almost enough to have got a MK2 and nearly even an RS!!!!!!!!Just go back from JZ (picked up some 5mm spacers for my new fronts, and was discussing the k410 kit with Steve, over £7k and thats just engine and exhaust mods, god knows how much you just spent on all that little lot, I have decided no more money is to be spent on upgrades, I am saving it for a Silver 997GT3 comfort, just need to be patient for 18months! I am in love with the new Gt3! Like the Mk2 alloys BTW, where did you pick em up? I now have two sets!

Get a red one Poon.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78494

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by F1_Dragon on 06 October 2006

Ade, Sundeep, your manthey beasts going to be Ok at Bedford with the limits?

lovely pics.
not me, i'll have short shift and run at 3/4's as the Manthey exhaust has 100 cell race cats, which sounds nice but loud !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78503

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by poon on 06 October 2006

Looks good, love the RS intakes on the bumper.So thats new Alcons all roundK400
Manthey Suspension
Other bits
MK2 alloys
You must have spent almost enough to have got a MK2 and nearly even an RS!!!!!!!!

Just go back from JZ (picked up some 5mm spacers for my new fronts, and was discussing the k410 kit with Steve, over £7k and thats just engine and exhaust mods, god knows how much you just spent on all that little lot, I have decided no more money is to be spent on upgrades, I am saving it for a Silver 997GT3 comfort, just need to be patient for 18months! I am in love with the new Gt3!

Like the Mk2 alloys BTW, where did you pick em up? I now have two sets!
Hey Stu! Well, put it this way, I love my '3 a lot! :oops:

I picked up the Mk2 wheels for a good price so that helped quite a bit. If you know of another set for sale, let me know as I'm looking for a second set to switch between roadies and track tyres.

Great call on the Silver '7GT3... I think it's deffo the best colour on the new shape based on the photos available. GT Silver is stunning...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78506

You must be very pleased. Must eb an awesome car now! Is there any more to do or are you mantheyed out?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78566

Erm, there are a few other bits and bobs :wink:
(like the carbon sill plates :oops: ) but I'm going to wait until the clutch needs replacing :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78568

The pipes on that exhaust are enormous! Anything left on the list to do?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78578

Car's looking great Ade'

Where do you get your inspiration :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78580

Do Manthey do Turbo's? Kate's decided she wants a powder pink tt!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78582

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 06 October 2006

gte a pink c2 and buy a TT badge ! she's never know !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78584

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Manthey Man on 06 October 2006
Car's looking great Ade'

Mate, it's the land of milk and honey down in Meuspath...! Gotta admit that it was very much in thanks to both Russ and you that I'm MM2! :oops:
Remember me when you come to sell that Manthey'd RS... :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78586

Previous poster said:

Have a look in the first photo... black car on the left... that's Manthey's TT mule... completely stripped out and constantly getting fettled by the Manthey magic...

...feel the force... :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78588

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 06 October 2006

Previous poster said:

gte a pink c2 and buy a TT badge ! she's never know !
I'm not sure your right there, she has driven mine loads , but thought Chris' turbo was amazing!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78590

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by oceancarrera on 06 October 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Manthey Man on 06 October 2006

Car's looking great Ade'

Remember me when you come to sell that Manthey'd RS... :wink:

LOL, 'best form an orderly que mate..... :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78592

New Threads

Forum statistics