Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Silly Caymancaveman

I have to say that although i personally love the Boxster some of the sad idiots who drive them ought to grow up! Here in Japan even most of the twats I have met who drove the Boxster seem to hate 911 drivers - no idea why - I think it MUST be jealousy! I know of Carrera GT owners who have a 2.7 Boxster and the President of Porsche Japan (who can drive whatever car he likes) drives a Boxster but most of them LOSERS.

So, if I ever do buy one, it will be the WIFES car! NOT MINE : )

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77886

What an idiot! Wonder if he will get a second date?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77908

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Jonathan Rubins on 04 October 2006

At the lights on friday and a very nice Cayman pulled up next to me, the young lady in the passenger seat was very easy on the eye, he is rolling back and forward i presume to see if i would play, I actually signalled to her to look behind as we had a fully marked up rozzer sitting directly behingd him, I think she thought i was indicating it was a shame he didn't buy a 911 :twisted:

he pulls off so fast he basically lost the rear end and by the time he had cointrol back the rozzer had pulled him over, a wry smile from me as I passed, honestly !
Maybe she thought you were coming on to her???? :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77990

Methinks his seed doth fall on fallow ground.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78105

roflmfao.gif

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78115

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back