Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted - 993 engine undertray

If only....

I had a v v v lucky escape on a roundabout tonight :(

My undertray is now looking a little "tatty"!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77671

ouch !

breakers/ parts places are your best bet........although it used to be a 964 trend to run without the engine cover... never really took off on the 993, thankfully !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77673

How much would you say they go for Sundeep, roughly?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77674

honestly no idea but can't be that much as most are well used, even on a prestine car !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77676

True, they get a battering!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77678

Why would you want one, are you selling?

Mine's in my shed - I took it off because the car sounds raunchier and it helps cooling.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115691

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by phelix on 08 February 2007

Did you ever find one?
Thanks phelix, but I managed to salvage a repair to mine - it's fibre glass, so relatively easy to repair, and mine wasn't too bad.

Kim, removing the tray produces no significant benefit to engine cooling on a 993 (but there is on the 964 apparently). Removing it also mean the engine gets covered in crap. I'm definitely leaving it on. I'm more than happy with RSRs and a Motorsound airbox making it sound like it should :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115710

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back