Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Carerra badge loose

Closely related, to do with bare backside on a 911....

Since seeing the film Cars my six year old son who now calls the 996 "Sally" (actually kind of cute and I can live with it, and better than the 355 which was known as "Daddy's red Wizzy Car") wants to know if it is possible for my car to get a tatoo like Sally in the film. I had to cross ref this with someone else I had seen the film as I obviously was not paying the attention a six year old does to such things.

The lead "Lightning McQueen" and his love interest, Sally a 996 Coupe have been racing around and when they get back to her place, her spoiler is still up and he catches a glimpse of her tatoo. I need to do some research on how, but for a laugh I think I might try and give mine a lower back tatoo hiddeen under the spoiler.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 73607

pm sundeep - he has a message under his spoiler.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 73608

As long as it is not like the LED sign I saw in the back of a chav-mobile (Vauxhall Nova with an exhaust the size of a dustbin) last year that read "f**k You!" and he illumiated as he overtook me.

Actually that guy wound me up big time so I overtook him (easily) and then slowed right down. Every time he tried to overtake I just accelerated away, and then slowed down again. Childish but all of a sudden I felt great value for money out of my car.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 73617

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back