Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nice GT3 !

Luvly, but them yellow dials would have to go! Those are a bit much even for me. :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72053

So let me get this right, we think this car maybe for
DAZ ?

Dan :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72055

Fab car and looks the biz,

Only problem for me is still the damn back seats, and I have no time to buy or sell, every weekend booked till the end of October.

It is without doubt the right car for me, but at the wrong time,

eg, going away on a lads weekend later today, and the back seats will be full of lugage golf clubs etc, ,suits, and I need the space on other days for the kids,

Also planning to go away early next year on a travelling trip with Butzi and family taking the 911's driving accross Europe, cant do that in a GT3 :roll:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72056

Boys you know if I had the time I would sell my car, however I need it all the way to the end of bloody October, I have never had such a busy social calendar :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72059

Daz - you heading my way next year? let me know if so......

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72061

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Daniel Sait on 31 August 2006

So let me get this right, we think this car maybe for
DAZ ?

Dan :wink:
If Daz is booked up... ... ...
DAN!!! :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72076

If I had the money… I would have the
Orange
one… (don’t tell Daz, but I am only a fan of the yellow on the 993)

Although.. I saw a GT3 MK2 in Black with gunmetal grey painted alloys…. YUM !

But it will be a year or so(at least) till I can think about updating my little 993.. and even then I will find it hard to let let go… :oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72091

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back