Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT2..

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Daniel Sait on 25 August 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 25 August 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 25 August 2006

ANyone know what an average Insurance quote is on a GT2?
Got quoted £750 last year...
£750 :eek:
! I pay £996 for my 993 C2 !

Dan

Dan, I pay 740 on the GT3, quote was from the same place. Mileage limit 7000. Daz will chip in soon & explain it's because I'm an old fart who doesn't go any quicker than 50mph anyway.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71305

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Robertb on 25 August 2006

I'd love a GT2- it has rose-jointed suspension like the GT3, PCCB, lots of horsepower, rear drive, no TC :twisted:

Looks great too-

As EVO magazine put it "GT2- The Return of the Scary 911"

And it makes a luverly noise, one went past me on opposite side of the M3 yesterday morning, gorgeous sound.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71306

Previous poster said:

Previous poster said:

Previous poster said:

Dan

Rob was with SAGA though! :wink: :p

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71307

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Butzi on 25 August 2006

Previous poster said:

Previous poster said:

Previous poster said:

Dan

Rob was with SAGA though! :wink: :p

Beat yer to it...Ok did say it would be Daz...god the humour round here is getting predictable :| :p

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71309

Have you had a bad week Rob?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71315

Rob, Without you there would be no humour :wink:

What you and Claire up to this weekend?

Please the before watershed version

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71316

Well I'm playing golf tomorrow AM, out somewhere or other tomorrow nite. My sons round Sunday, then thats about it.

There perfectly safe.

Oh I've got my Insurance renewel for the Gt3 sitting on the study table & I don;t really want to open it yet.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71322

The later GT2s, like the one I drove at Silverstone, were uprated to 483 bhp. As the Septics say, it's awesome.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71328

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Seagull on 25 August 2006

The later GT2s, like the one I drove at Silverstone, were uprated to 483 bhp. As the Septics say, it's awesome.
A definate track day car!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71329

Previous poster said:

That is sad. Don't you have plebs to do that for you.

No second thoughts do it yourself. If your plebs are anything like my plebs it's far easier & quicker to sort it out myself.

See following extracts from todays e:mails to the plebs:

"
Regarding missing TBE dates by a month, this was supposed to have been “investigated” last week & the week before, yet again the individuals responsible for checking had not done what they were supposed to have done. Needless to say I was not impressed this morning. When it takes me approximately 2 mins to establish that TBE’s have been issued in Infoworks, I’m disappointed that the people whose should be extracting the information from infoworks appear unable to find it in 4 weeks"

and :

"
Without wishing to make statements of the bleedin obvious, sometimes there is no option.
What is happening with Mumbai process systems group? We’ve stated we have few concerns in achieving our P&ID production targets, yet turn in progress numbers which are ¼ of our plan. The 2 statements do not go together. Between process & process systems we have earnt 4500 hours the equivalent of 20 people, the group is 64 strong.

Control systems consistently fails to achieve it’s targets. Looking at datasheets at the beginning of August, Hawken was forecasting being complete on all the in-line stuff by end of August, he’s now currently projecting end of September. However his current rate of completion of datasheets tells me he won’t complete until Christmas. He’s not even keeping pace with the rate at which process data is being made available. The group has resources & backlog yet is still not performing.
" :evil: :evil: :evil:

Bad day at the ranch time for vino tinto :D
Reading this, not that I understand a word of it :?
, makes me a) glad I am self employed and b) glad I don't employ any plebs! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71342

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Richard Eff on 25 August 2006

Reading this, not that I understand a word of it :?
, makes me a) glad I am self employed and b) glad I don't employ any plebs! :wink:
and c) you don't work for an American company, Richard

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71348

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back