Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Smile on my face

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 22 August 2006I'm still having visions of a naked statue of Rob:

adonis0129.jpg

Quite a likeness? :wink:
A few details there not quite right :eek:

Actually whats really worrying is you having visions of me naked. I hope your room is well away from mine in the Hyatt

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70847

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 22 August 2006

Anyway sorry for the late response, just been up the gym, ran 5 miles in 30mins, bench pressed 150kg with one hand, 500 sit-ups and 150 press-ups, then swam 50 lengths.
Could you not be bothered to do the full workout this week? :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70850

Previous poster said:

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 22 August 2006
I'm still having visions of a naked statue of Rob:

adonis0129.jpg

A few details there not quite right :eek:
Actually whats really worrying is you having visions of me naked. I hope your room is well away from mine in the Hyatt
I though the hair was not quite right - couldn't comment on the rest! :oops:

I will try and make sure we are on different floors at the hotel. The visions unfortunately hail back to that classical education and Latin and Greek lessons!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70852

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 22 August 2006
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 22 August 2006
 Anyway sorry for the late response, just been up the gym, ran 5 miles in 30mins, bench pressed 150kg with one hand, 500 sit-ups and 150 press-ups, then swam 50 lengths.

Naah what with taking the GT3 to work this morning it took longer to get home as I don't feel comfortable driving fast without the security the Range Rover Sports 4wd and traction control gives me. :oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70854

Previous poster said:

Previous poster said:

Previous poster said:

Naah what with taking the GT3 to work this morning it took longer to get home as I don't feel comfortable driving fast without the security the Range Rover Sports 4wd and traction control gives me. :oops:
Sounds fair enough to me. I would imagine driving the GT3 is very stressful!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70860

Previous poster said:
Previous poster said:
Previous poster said:
Previous poster said:
[/i:eKqWfltfF2]
Sounds fair enough to me.  I would imagine driving the GT3 is very stressful!
Damn well is what with all that noise, hard suspension bouncing you around all over the place, heavy clutch, no tiptronic, no Bose sound system or heated seats. :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70867

Previous poster said:
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Matt Ball on 22 August 2006How come none of you guys were so quick to invite me out to meet you all?? :) :) :wink: :wink:
So are you coming karting Matt??
I would truly love to, but I shall be in New York working sadly. :( :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70871

Previous poster said:

I'm still having visions of a naked statue of Rob:

adonis0129.jpg

Samantha, actually, that was him in Llandow waiting to take his shot in a game of strip pool with DaveK. Dave was doing a Terry Griffiths over his shot at the time hence the bored expression. Drizzly weather played havoc with his hair, and the cool temperature had other obvious effects

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70962

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back