Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 GT3

Fingers

Got a phone call from the OPC saying that I can have a 997 GT3 in basalt black or white in September if i want it! The price GBP 79,000 ish (depends on the exchange rate)

Very tempting....The wife detests spoilers of any kind....Anyone getting the new GT3? Would be interested in your opinons if any have had the pleasure yet - especially in comparison to the 996 GT3.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68097

Not had the pleasure yet, but I'm not convinced it's worth the upgrade cost over the 996 version yet...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68105

Servo your wife is right spoilers dont look right, thats why im not buying one, that and I dont have £79K sitting Spare!!

Go for the black one.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68108

Servo,

Get rid of wife

Buy Gt3

Job Done

Everyones a winner :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68113

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 01 August 2006
Servo,
Get rid of wife
Buy Gt3
Job Done
Everyones a winner :wink:

LOL - I won't tell her that - she will look you up and give you a good kicking : ) She is a little Japanese Ninja : )

We looked at the porsche configurator and I couldn't convince her. BUT, you won't believe this, I had a dream about it last night, I will find a buyer for it first, get commitment to a price, do about 3,000 Km and sell it for a bit of a loss. Consider it rental I guess. Might work - now to find a buyer.......

If it were a 430 issue, no issue, buy it and then could easily sell it above MSRP in Japan. At the moment the Ferrari 430 is GBP 15,000 - 20,000 more expensive 2nd hand than a new one......

Has to be the black one. Its a LHD of course.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68145

Servo, buy it.

How many 997s will you have had if you get the GT3? :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68148

3 : )

I tell you what though, I still want a Boxster S - say another one today - very nice looking car. Saw a white Cayman S with white wheels - looked really cool!

So many nice cars!!! I want to work in a car dealer! I want to own a car dealership!

Lambo / Ferrari / Aston / Porsche only!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68174

I work in a VW dealership - the new Eos is cool.

I've also got a new 997 GT3 on order...and in special order colour!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68179

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Servo Sarai on 02 August 2006

So many nice cars!!! I want to work in a car dealer! I want to own a car dealership!

Sounds like a nice selection, I'll be happy to have a job in your dealership (if one is going)! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68183

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 02 August 2006
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Servo Sarai on 02 August 2006So many nice cars!!! I want to work in a car dealer! I want to own a car dealership!

Sounds like a nice selection, I'll be happy to have a job in your dealership (if one is going)! :wink:
[/i:fQodrWcK4D]

Your on mate! I am dead serious about doing it one of these days. My old man has been asking me to put something together and he knows cars inside out so he would definitely be in. A genuine dealership that cares about customers and a fair profit.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68198

Count me in...

Dan

(when is the next flight out ??!)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68199

I best start learning the language! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68212

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member