Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Lazy baggage handlers and wot no Zymol

Will G-J

Nurburgring
Hi guys

Just got back from Spain, delayed by the lazy spanish baggage handlers in Barcelona. Had to drive through the night to Bilbao and get a flight from there.

Despite having got back after 48hrs of no sleep, including having to take my g/f to heathrow as soon as we got back, I had to take my new car for a spin. First time i'd driven it properly as my dad had to pick it up after a delay in the cheque clearing before I went away.

Anyway, 1 tank of Optimax later I decided that it was time to go to bed (Sunday PM) but before I did that. One more thing to take care of. Got on the Vertar site and ordered, what turned out to be quite alot of cleaning products. A full Glaseur kit, some extra towels and shampoo and 2 lambswool washmitts (from different place)

Anyway, upshot of it is, waiting bored and inpatient with only my washmitts arrived waiting for the zymol stuff so that I can get shiney! Pics will follow.

Will

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68039

Got it,

managed a wash, an Hd clense and 1 coat of Glaseur before rain stopped play.

How long until I can do another coat?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68111

done and in owners cars section

not great though

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68117

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrew bulloch7
Back