Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Toe-in, camber and castor settings needed

knighty

Hello all - I have the following wheels and tyres fitted to my car......

Fronts are 205-50-R15 Nankangs

Rears are 235-50-R15 Nankangs

My car is a low riding road going sand-rail/beach buggy.......I bought the tyres from a bloke restoring a 1970's 911, but he wanted original tyres to finish the car properly ........Michelins I think.......anyway - I desperatley need to know the front and rear toe, camber, castor and tyre pressure settings for these tyres - I'm sure you guys are familiar with these tyre sizes, with the toe setting please state per wheel or for both combined.......fire away - I'm all ears!

cheers

stephen

Migration info. Legacy thread was 67155

Shirley whatever the settings are for a 911 they won't be relevant for your car? Have a Google, there seem to be lots of mentions of these tyres on other forums.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 67161

would need to know the car, year, what set up etc etc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 67166

hi guys - the buggy is based on a beetle running gear, which has been lowered quite a bit!.......as the tyres are a million miles away from what an original beetle runs, the tyre settings should be more linked to their donor vehicle.......which is the 911.......sorry I dont know the model it came from, all I can say is it should run the early Fuch rims, fronts are 15"x8" wide, rears are 15"x10" wide........surely they are not that far apart from model to model?........just the toe and camber settings will be fine.....anyone????....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 67190

IIRC toe in and camber is based on the car's chassis nothing to do with wheels and tyres and pressures are a factor the cars weight etc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 67241

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back