Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone Going to Henley Tomorrow?

Arv Mann

I'm going for the first time, anyone else here there tom?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64962

I will be very near to Henley - my folks live just down the road, but i wont be going to the Regatta.............leaving for blighty tomorrow morning at 3 :|

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64966

OOOh thats painful, i feel for you, g luck mate

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64970

12 hours door to door in the Merc magic carpet - lets hope Baby Fuchs sleeps most of the way like she did last time - :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64972

Fingers crossed for you, if you fancy a cold one nr the river tom, well deserved it will be after 12hrs let me know

Cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64983

I ll be there, giving where we live theres not a lot a choice the town comes to a standstill.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64988

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Fuchs on 30 June 2006

I will be very near to Henley - my folks live just down the road, but i wont be going to the Regatta.............leaving for blighty tomorrow morning at 3 :|
Warren, if you have time and you're coming into London whilst your over, let me know and I'm sure a cold beer can be found!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65001

I was at Henley today.

Shame we couldnt have coordinated things a little better, have a competitors car parking permit and a couple of competitors badges for the enclosures right infront of me. you could have made use of them

£25 just to park - ripoff

500mile round trip but managed to take in 4 contenders for my future 964 in the process.

Good day all in all

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65048

and the ladies........ WOW!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65158

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Martyn1 on 03 July 2006

and the ladies........ WOW!!
Fully concur, some great sights on the day, :wink:
was boiling in my jacket though!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65160

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/useless.gif

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65193

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Richard Eff on 30 June 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Fuchs on 30 June 2006

Warren, if you have time and you're coming into London whilst your over, let me know and I'm sure a cold beer can be found!

Thanks Richard - unfortunately i only saw this thread after i came back from the uk - D'oh !!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66419

Nae worries lad. Let me know next time you are over. I'm sure we could rustle up a few more reprobates from these parts to meet up with as well!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66427

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back