Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

9ff Porsche Cayman S CR-42

Porsche

7060529.001.1M.jpg

A 4.1-litre Boxer engine featuring an impressive 420 bhp and a powerful 435 Nm torque. This engine enables the vehicle to achieve breathtaking driving performance and superior power development that blow all the benchmarks in this segment out of the water.

The 9ff Cayman can achieve that all-important sprint from 0 to 100 km/h in 4.4 seconds, and around just 10 seconds later the CR-42 even reaches the 200 km/h mark. Even the smaller engine variants — with 3.8-litre capacity — put the competitors in the shade for performance in an AMS comparison test.

The experience gathered is now reflected in the 9ff CR42 as truly "tangible" knowledge.

• 420 bhp/309 KW at 7450 rpm.
    [list:ThZlpmnmEj]
    435 Nm at 6420 rpm.
    Over 400 Nm at between 4500 and 7500 rpm.
    340 Nm at an amazingly low 2100 rpm.
These performance statistics make the 9ff CR-42 a high-performance sports car, boasting an excellent power-to-weight ratio and extreme driving performance, that is ideal for everyday use.

The CR-42 costs a total of EUR 129,000.00 incl. VAT and is available now in small series.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61905

Impressive bit of kit, but the 80's called and they want their wheels back................

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61908

LOL @ Fuchs :D

By my reckoning, that costs a tad under 88000 911UK £'s. Don't know how it compares performancewise, but I think I'd prefer the new GT3; it looks less like a training shoe on steroids for starters

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61909

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Fuchs on 02 June 2006

Impressive bit of kit, but the 80's called and they want their wheels back................
very funny......

and at that price it's still a very expensive boxster coupe, one for the uber rich ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61930

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 02 June 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Fuchs on 02 June 2006

very funny......

and at that price it's still a very expensive boxster coupe, one for the uber rich ?

mine is on order :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61949

hopefully with a huge rear spoiler !

can't believe they left it OEM !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61954

Previous poster said:

hopefully with a huge rear spoiler !

can't believe they left it OEM !

fo sure

I,m getting mine with a whale tail and louis vitton seats.

and the rims in GOLD.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61955

I wouldn't expect any less........

did 9ff sort out the pink leather lining ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61957

It is turbo money - but I bet it is mega quick on a track. Still I would have the 997 GT3 instead!

(The wheels are a bit Kinghtrider, you're right there Warren!)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61983

Previous poster said:

I wouldn't expect any less........

did 9ff sort out the pink leather lining ?

no, but they CAN cover the cupholders in whale foreskin leather instead...........

Migration info. Legacy thread was 62010

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back