Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2004 GT3 wheels wanted

big lee

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/gt3
anyone got these rims forsale or know where i can get them for a good price thanks Lee

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60168

A few people have asked the same question - lovely rims - wouldn't mind a set myself at some point. :D
Haven't seen any for sale though.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60190

simon at Porsch apart has a brand net set with new tyres for about £2500 I believe,

That might sound dear but i dont think so, dont forget the rears are 11'' rims

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60196

Are you wanting GT3 front ET fitting or for non Gt3 cars, the GT3 fronts use a different ET as the brake discs are so large, I have a spare set of brand new rims for a non GT3 car (I would need 5mm spacers for them to fit my car), they have brand new Bridgestones on, for the right price I might part with them.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60206

yes i have 996 carrera 4 2000 which has the factory gt3 kit fitted, it is fitted with the earlier gt3 rims just fancy a change

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60222

big lee - what width are your current GT3 wheels? If they are the right size, I might be interested if you are thinking of recouping some cost. I'm looking for them as a spare set of wheels so non-mint wheels may be ok.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60299

hi there yes i will be selling the origanal wheels once i have bought a new set,my wheels are as new with brand new tyres just had them refebished to the highest standard the are 7.5/50 fronts and rears 10/60 running perilli p zero's

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60495

Shucks, I was hoping they would be the 8J ET52 fronts. No probs, good luck with doing the upgrade though! CHeers -

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60506

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back