Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

19" for GT2

of couse they ain't oem, Porsche never did 19's for the 996

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60121

Looks Ok.. but I like cars as they should be, so if you change the wheels, keep the Porsche !

dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60124

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Daniel Sait on 20 May 2006

.. but I like cars as they should be...
Agreed :lol:

But somehow, the 19s seem to ofset the rear air sccops ,large spoiler and lowered ride height of the gt2 rather well. Too much chrome on this one , not to my liking. Techarts 19s are a bit more understated with its matt finish me thinks.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60126

I don't think that the GT2 is a model to be messing around and pimping up! I'd avoid any mods such as big wheels etc as the car has prob. been stacked and these parts put on as cheap replacements. Too hardcore a car to be used for cruising up and down some highstreet or promenade!!

Waste of a good car imho!

Dunc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60165

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Dunc on 20 May 2006

I don't think that the GT2 is a model to be messing around and pimping up! I'd avoid any mods such as big wheels etc as the car has prob. been stacked and these parts put on as cheap replacements. Too hardcore a car to be used for cruising up and down some highstreet or promenade!!

Waste of a good car imho!

Dunc

Hadn't thought that it might be damage repair - good point!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60167

Confusing - just looked on Autotrader and the car reffered to in this thread is rhd whereas the ebay car Andy spotted is lhd. So it would appear that 2 owners have been mental enough to respray their GT2 in an unnattractive colour (imo) and stick some pimped out Nova wheels on?!

Also noticed two black 993 GT2 lookalikes which appear identical but are for sale in different garages, different part of the country and different price??!! 600bhp in a 993 must be absolutely manic!!

Dunc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60247

Actually the 993 GT2 lal is the same car in both garages as i've noticed the plate. Guess the owner is using two garages as agents to attempt more interest?

I'd go for it meself but reckon that 600bhp would get boring after a while haha!

Dunc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60248

Yup they're not the same car, the exhausts are different and the rear bumper is subtly different but the same Khan wheels

Ebay GT2

cf_1_b.JPG

Autotrader GT2

media

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60254

Very bling - yuk

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60467

You could always change the wheels back ....

Must be an amazing car to drive (if genuine) and love the understated colour.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60492

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back