Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cayenne CLR 400 GT

mikem1

Brand new review on the 2006 Cayenne CLR 400 GT, with a bundle of information on features and design.
Also available is a picture gallery for fans to enjoy :p

"In addition to lowered suspension and 22-inch wheels, the SUV also gets widened fenders, which, in our estimation look pretty darn good. The car also gets a reworked front fascia with a new grille, bumper, and hood..."

You can find the rest of the article here, on topspeed: http://www.topspeed.com/cars/lumma-design/porsche_cayenne_clr_400_gt-ar7928.html

Migration info. Legacy thread was 58660

Thats blatant advertising of another web site if ever i saw it.

I take it you realise this is 911 web site, and I guess that you have nothing to with said web site you mention.

Also first post and you mention Cayenne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come pull the other one its got bells on

Migration info. Legacy thread was 58663

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 12 May 2006

I take it you realise this is 911 web site, and I guess that you have nothing to with said web site you mention.

Daz - breathe - very US version of the Cayenne. Not sure it will catch on over here!
bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img");//-->

Migration info. Legacy thread was 58689

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 12 May 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 12 May 2006

Daz - breathe - very US version of the Cayenne. Not sure it will catch on over here!
Karma Daz....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 58888

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back