Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

3.2 Child seats.

Frank Lawless

Hi all,

Newcomer here! Looking for a child seat solution for an '89 3.2 Supersport coupe. Have seen Klippan Futura and Mamas and Papas Sicuro mentioned but can't locate either for sale.

Any Suggestions appreciated.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56498

I use the Porsche Prince, actually the Mercedes equivalent was about £90 inc VAT from Merc, fits an absolute treat.

I am not convinced that anything else will go in the back of a 3.2, certainly haven't heard of anything. There was a thread recently, either on here or on piston heads where a chap had the M&P Sicuro in the back of a 993 with some extra belts in the back.

Mark.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56530

Hi Frank,

I am selling my mamas and papas securo on ebay at the mo it looks the business complete with porsche crest and little porsche embossed harness pads the ebay item number is 4637407123

p.s it fits in the rear and front of a 911 perfectly

regards Walt

993 c2 cab

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57248

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back