Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 MK2

dick jones

Monza
Had a test drive in a GT3 this afternoon and now know what the fuss is about, what a great sounding car inside and out and the acceleration made my 997 S feel quite sedate.

So after Llandow when I've scrounged a jump seat ride from one of you GT3 boys and felt how it tracks I am 99.9% sure I will be in the market for one.

Dick

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56300

Why don't we just set up another forum dedicated to the GT3? :lol:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56307

I saw the Top Gear today with the GT3 RS. Now that is truely awesome! Was as quick as the Ferrari 360CS which was £50K more!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56308

Where did you go? did you manage to get it anywhere near the end of 4th gear??

The top end power of the 3 never ceases to amaze me!!!

I promise you the car will still be ripping up s**t at the end of 5th gear...sadly at Llandlow doubt if i'll be getting out of 3rd!

...rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56316

Dick, why wait?

You know you want one!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56317

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 29 April 2006

I saw the Top Gear today with the GT3 RS. Now that is truely awesome! Was as quick as the Ferrari 360CS which was £50K more!!

That was on ages ago... got that saved on my sky plus as well as the GT3 Hammond tested. Excellent episodes!!!!!!

Looking forward to the next series, happy to pay the TV liscence for that show alone.

...rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56320

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back