Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Engine Conspiracy Theory

Exactly, Porsche are a bunch of untrustworthy people who are fleecing the customer.

I know the Boxster engine is based on the same one as in the 996 and they have probs, does the 997 not share the same lineage? When will the claims start rolling in for the latest incarnation?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55597

A long thread that's for sure - but what happened in the end?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55598

And if it isn't a problem, why are they on the 5th generation seal and the 3rd or 4th generation seating tool?

I bet if enough people wrote to Clarkson c/o BBC, he'd have something to say about it in front of the largest motoring audience in the UK

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55657

No even Clarkson is afraid of Porsche, genuine

Daz

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55669

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 26 April 2006

No even Clarkson is afraid of Porsche, genuine

Daz
Pu$$y :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55672

He sure is,

How many bottles you had now,

Daz :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55674

Justt opened the second. Yes, I know it's only 8:42 but my cheque book needs it to numb the pain tomorrow :eek:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55678

Aye, wont be the only think numb in the morning :wink:

Now a good idea, would be to pinch a spare 996, low milage, stick it on a low loader store it in your garage for spares, no problems then :eek:

Just kidding ofcourse.

Daz

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55694

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Seagull on 26 April 2006

Justt opened the second. Yes, I know it's only 8:42 but my cheque book needs it to numb the pain tomorrow :eek:
The OPCs should sponsor a bottle of the 14% stuff!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55698

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 26 April 2006

Aye, wont be the only think numb in the morning :wink:

Now a good idea, would be to pinch a spare 996, low milage, stick it on a low loader store it in your garage for spares, no problems then :eek:

Just kidding ofcourse.

Daz

Aaah, NCP spares, now there's the answer :p

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55711

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 26 April 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Seagull on 26 April 2006

The OPCs should sponsor a bottle of the 14% stuff!
I did say to the service manager, "I bloody well hope I'm on your Christmas card list now" The reply was, "I think you will be" :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55712

Perhaps they should give a free bottle of something with every bill, the higher the bill the better the bottle all the wy up to some Louis XIII.........

Try it in the morning and see what happens

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55790

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back