Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 harness question-help

poon

Chaps,

Managed to locate and successfully bid on a TQ'ment half cage on good old eBay! Booked the car into JZM to have it fitted along with a harness for the drivers side. Mentioned to Steve that Schroth seem cheaper direct than Porsche M/Sport so he called them to discuss, they apparantly can now supply proper fit GT3 harness's for circa £210, Porsche direct is £250. Steve is ordering a couple. He also said that I needed the anti-sub bar, which I know about but also mentioned a little machined/anodized washer collar thing that fits the side straps to the seat, and that only Porsche do it at a cost of £70! I don't seem to have come across this ever, can anyone shed any light on this rogue rip off part?

BTW, also having some rear wing shims fitted along with the replacement of my front brake air deflectors that went missing :evil:
when I had a trip across the grass at Bedford recently.

TIA

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55461

Poon you should of of just bought a CS. :wink: :D

Tell me more about the rear wing shims what mischief you up to now??

...rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55483

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by 911Silverback on 26 April 2006
Poon you should of of just bought a CS.
smiley2.gif
:D

Tell me more about the rear wing shims what mischief you up to now??
...rob

haha

Shims increase the angle of incident on the rear wing=more downforce. Hoping it may stop 360's over the grass at 100mph through the chicane at Bedford :wink: :)

Rob, can you look at your harness's and shed any light on this shim thing?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55765

Rob,

Have you managed to look at your harness's yet?

cheers

Stu

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56319

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back