Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996TT or C4S Cab wanted.

Jon Kendrick

I am a private buyer looking for a RHD, C16 UK supplied 996 C4S Cab or a 996 Turbo with low miles. Im looking for an 02 - 54 reg car. Must be in excellent condition with no accident damage or Stolen/Recovered's etc. Colours considered are as follows : Basalt Black / Black Interior Atlas Grey / Black Interior Seal Grey / Black Interior Slate Grey / Black Interior Dark Blue(Dont know the proper name) / Black Interior May consider other dark interior colours. No Tan or Red though. Must be Manual and have a full OPC service history.
Would prefer the car to have an OPC warranty also. If the car does not have a warranty, it must pass the OPC warranty check prior to purchase.Prefered extras include :
x50 Upgrade on the Turbo. Switchable Sports exhaust on the C4s (Not sure if the turbo has this option).
Parking Sensors (The wife will be driving the car also).Please mail pics to me with a guide price to what you want for the car. If you dont have pics, mail or ring me and i can consider viewing the car from the description. I want to spend around £50k but am willing to go a bit further for the right car.
My contact number is 07956 600758Thanks
Jon

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55307

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back