Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3

Does the Mk2CS come with side airbags? I know the Mk1CS had them deleted.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55015

yeah I think so, I will consult my hardback brochure when I can be bothered to haul my ass upstairs.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55016

[quote:nD045N9hgd="Previous poster"]Quote: Originally posted by poon on 23 April 2006Comfort as follows:Leather (either fat old lady sports seats or buckets), no cage.[/QUOTE]

Oi, having a tarty GT3 is one thing but a fat old ladies....well thats a bit much...and the tarty ones do have side airbags...and Dick there will be 3 3's on duty down at llandow last Friday in May....2 proper ones & my tarty one...come down or over from Algeria! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55017

Only jesting Rob :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55018

Don't know why it shows me in Algeria I live in hinckley in the Midlands, some how it changed when I had trouble with my cookies. Llandow is that in Wales ?

Dick

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55021

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by dick jones on 23 April 2006
Don't know why it shows me in Algeria I live in hinckley in the Midlands, some how it changed when I had trouble with my cookies. Llandow is that in Wales ?

Dick

Yep, just near Bridgend, at present there's about 15 from here going down for the day & got a track to ourselves.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55022

Rob

Is Llandow a full or half day and because I am a complete begginer can I book some instruction.

Dick

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55025

Dick,

it's being done as a half day, we've got the track from about noon as I recall. If you check out the thread entitled "hire a track for a day", most of the details are there. You'll see that there are a lot of track day begininners & novices going, so it will be a good atmosphere, with nothing intimidating going on. If you're interested in doing some track days I think it will be a great way to start. There will be a few there with quite a few track days under their belts who can assist you in any way.

Rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55029

Hi Rob,

What day is it? I can't be bothered to trawl through all 36 pages!!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55031

Hi Peter, thought you'd disappeared off the face of the earth!

It's Friday 26th May. Hows things, what you done to th GT3 to get it up to 405 or have you just had checked on a dyno?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55032

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back