Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The sound of air!

supersport

Guys,

Some time ago someone suggested putting up sounds of our cars, since it was a nice weekend I got the car out and gave her a good washing and a nice long run. Whilst putting her away I sat the laptop on the drive a had a go at recording her loverly sound.

It's not a brilliant recording, dodgy mike without much range and I was only putting her away, but see what you think. There is a bit of dead time at the start.

ttp://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/~mjessop/porsche.wav

Mark.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 49887

Love it!

Would make a great intro for a song...

Made me feel all nostalgic about happy days a few years ago with my much missed 3.2...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 50287

Cheers guys, sounds a bit tinny on my lap top, much more in your face in the flesh. :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 50308

snip--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love it!

Would make a great intro for a song...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe you could remake Love is the Drug.

(showing my age now)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 50831

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back