Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Boxster invasion

Go easy on the guy, bless, he's probably only 12, looking for a bit of excitment in life, when he gets a girlfriend/car which ever comes first, he'll be gone! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 49970

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Butzi on 20 March 2006

Go easy on the guy, bless, he's probably only 12, looking for a bit of excitment in life, when he gets a girlfriend/car which ever comes first, he'll be gone! :wink:

LOL at looking for excitement, if i was looking for excitement i'd take a week in Amsterdam, not come to a forum to debate the ins and outs of Gritter effects on paintwork.

Anyway Gutzi, seems that your prayers have been answered, we're breaking up for Easter at the end of the week :D
, so i will not need to dodge work in my cushty situation like you lot.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 49976

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by DangerMan on 20 March 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Butzi on 20 March 2006

LOL at looking for excitement, if i was looking for excitement i'd take a week in Amsterdam, not come to a forum to debate the ins and outs of Gritter effects on paintwork.

Anyway Gutzi, seems that your prayers have been answered, we're breaking up for Easter at the end of the week :D
Hey Co*k , if you pop your cherry over the school hols, I would be amazed.

Why dont you come back to GHQ, so that we can Roger some sense in to you.

Why you always annoying these fine gentelmen, now now, mummy will be angry with you.

Penfold

Migration info. Legacy thread was 49991

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by DangerMan on 20 March 2006

Previous poster said:
Does that mean a whole month without you ? And what's work?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 49998

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back