Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 GT3 at Geneva -

Well I'm back in the UK Good Friday morning and come back out again the folowing Tuesday night! Hopefully should be back in UK again by mid May & just in time for Daz's track day.

Funnily enough I seem to have a lot of people keen to ensure the GT3 gets exercised & doesn't get a flat battery, not so many wanna do the same for the RRS, which is the only one that doesn't sit on a trickle charger!

Anyway look forward to meeting you down at Llandow, gonna be looking for a few tips on how to make sure I can keep them all nice & shiny. Your work for Daz & Rob looks fantastic.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 50914

Just to wet your apetite Rob, next week's Autocar has a "First Drive" write up on the 997 GT3 - pick it up at the airport

Migration info. Legacy thread was 50929

Still in Alex. Takes 2 bottles of Stella Export these days!

Just heard that I am on standy for Sakhalin at end of April so it's going to be a long wait before I get to test drive the TT. Hoppe I can arrange that in Holland before the UK launch.

Will also try to get a back copy of Autocar road test 'cos scannining and posting is illegal! :oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 50957

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by hog on 27 March 2006

Still in Alex. Takes 2 bottles of Stella Export these days!

Just heard that I am on standy for Sakhalin at end of April so it's going to be a long wait before I get to test drive the TT. Hoppe I can arrange that in Holland before the UK launch.

Will also try to get a back copy of Autocar road test 'cos scannining and posting is illegal! :oops:

Sakhalin, oh dear, still from what I've seen & forwhatever reason the women are gorgeous there, oh & at least it's warmed up a bit!! Got a few friends over there, they are not happy bunnies!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 50958

Nearly as bad as Baku - and the girls with the 'golden teeth' but that's another story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 51013

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back