Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cayman

Kumaresh

Trainee
Saw my first Cayman on the roads today. They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. As for the Cayman, I'm not that beholder! It just looked so .................... pancy..ish. No offence intended to Cayman owners, current or future.

IMO, best looking Porsche 1) 993 C2S or C4S

2)993 turbo

3)996 C4S

Migration info. Legacy thread was 40906

I like the Cayman only from the front.

hate the rear and side view, but you are right beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Daz.

C4S

Migration info. Legacy thread was 40907

Looks great; better than Boxster. Or is that a B10XTC?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 40912

I thing it looks great until you get to the back. Then it just looks like the designer's medication wore off :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 40927

I had a good look at it at OPC Reading. Have to say, I really liked the look of it- full of interesting details, I would almost consider buying one, until my eye strayed to the little board next to the car which had the price on...

A quick scan of the used cars at the dealer showed the same money could buy a lovely C4S... no contest.

The problem is that the spec is pretty rubbish for the money, and the options are very expensive once you've added a few 'essentials'.

Interestingly, I was offered two possible delivery slots for march...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 40966

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back