Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2005 boxster S reliability- HELP!

kuben

Can you guys please give me some advice. I have a Boxster S that I bought brand new 6Months ago. Initially the cd player did not work and the whole PCM had to be replaced. 2 weeks ago the emissions control light came on and I took it to the dealer. They have had it for over a week and I have been told that the timing may be off- way off! They say they may need to replace the engine if there is damage. Now, what are my rights? Can I demand a new car from porsche? Does this not affect the value of my car? Please advise.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 40651

Very sorry to hear about this. In England, you always get VIP treatment when you buy, but After-Sales is another story...My advice, if you have the feeling your problem is not dealt in a proper way, send in "special delivery/recorded mail" a letter to the manager of the dealership with copy to Porsche UK and Porsche Germany. A couple of phone calls and you will find the names of the relevant people.

Always amazed how people move once they receive such a letter...

Good luck

Migration info. Legacy thread was 40655

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back