Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale: Porsche warning triangle

John Newman

I bought what was supposed to be a Golf MK2 warning triangle off ebay, but it isn't :(
But it turns out it's actually a Warndrieck made Porsche 911/944/964/993/968/928 one, anyone need it? Idealy I'd like to swap for a Golf MK2 Triangle, but will settle for £10 inc pnp which is what I paid for it ;)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 39603

I'll take that off your hands, my 964 is missing its warning triangle. PM me your address and I'll send you a cheque. Alternatively can put money straight into your bank account if you give me the details.

Jamie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 39618

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by John Newman on 08 December 2005

I bought what was supposed to be a Golf MK2 warning triangle off ebay, but it isn't :(
But it turns out it's actually a Warndrieck made Porsche 911/944/964/993/968/928 one, anyone need it? Idealy I'd like to swap for a Golf MK2 Triangle, but will settle for £10 inc pnp which is what I paid for it ;)

try your local VW dealer.............i got my Corrado one a year or two back for a tenner brand new

Migration info. Legacy thread was 39642

Aye I keep seeing them in my local VW for £16, but I'm just too tight to buy one! Should have just got it, would have saved me a bit of bother, oh well :)

Are you missing your Corrado yet? ;)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 39720

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by John Newman on 09 December 2005

Aye I keep seeing them in my local VW for £16, but I'm just too tight to buy one! Should have just got it, would have saved me a bit of bother, oh well :)

Are you missing your Corrado yet? ;)

Not one bit!!!!..............still got it you see :D
NEVER going to sell it either

Migration info. Legacy thread was 39751

Come on Rodders,

what will it take to part you from the VR6, failing that what does it really cost to get a good VR6 Storm?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 39758

forget a storm..............if you want a minted Corrado VR6.............someone else on here has a total stunner.......i think he's still got it for sale too...........Asim aka 993_C2S where are you mate?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 39760

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back