Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

12V Battery for sale

imported_Mob

Currently selling on Ebay

Item number: 4590132058:

PORSCHE GENUINE PARTS

12 Volt Battery fits 993 ('97) but probably others too - check your car

Battery marked as: 12V - 70Ah - 340A

Part Number : RL 999.611.070.20

Part suppplied with recently purchased car. Previous owner bought the battery to resolve a fault, but it was not down to the battery. He refitted the original battery and kept this as a spare.

I have had the battery plugged in to a charger with maintenance function at regular intervals. As a result I have burred the edges of the screw caps slightly, but you can see the battery is in very good condition.

I'm selling this battery as the wife is fed up with it taking up space in the kitchen, and it will only be getting older if I wait for my battery to fail.

Due to the size, buyer collects (Can arrange in Hemel Hempstead or Caterham areas). This item is sold in good faith and no refunds will be made. Consider this when making your bid. Any inspection welcome.

ALSO SELLING PART WORN REAR TYRE

Migration info. Legacy thread was 38209

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back