Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted rear light strip for 993 C4

Rodders

Magny-Cours
wanted rear light strip......bit between the rear light clusters,prefer as new, must be A1 cond and suitable for a 993 C4

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37261

You have just missed one on ebay Rodders......

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37278

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Charlie heeley on 07 November 2005

You have just missed one on ebay Rodders......

Oh!!! Rollocks!!!! :(
.................any idea what it went for charlie?.......................oh btw yer cup 2's are on my 993 now............looking good i must say 8)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37279

Try giving Parts Source a call on 0208 550 6911. I think the guys name is Russell. He seems to have quite a hoard of 993 things reclaimed from cars. I have had a a good service from him in the past.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37293

i take it his prices are reasonable?..................or will i still need to have a chair handy :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37296

just picked one up from eBay with a couple of minor cracks for approx 1/4 the price of a new one................appears to be in better nick than mine which seems to have gone a bit cloudy,anyway i'm planning on colour coding my original one (like the Aussie Ruf in the mag from last month),and use this one for MOT times and while its getting painted etc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 38951

Rodders, I was going to ask you how you'd got on - cos mine's gone dull too. Are those 'minor cracks' visible?

I see Jasmine are doing new ones for £215.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 38956

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Maxy M on 29 November 2005

Rodders, I was going to ask you how you'd got on - cos mine's gone dull too. Are those 'minor cracks' visible?

I see Jasmine are doing new ones for £215.

haven't received it yet,but going by his pic on eBay its only the reversing light(pretty sure i can push it out and swap it over with my old one if need be) and a small sliver off the top..................keep you posted on how i get on

is the Jasmine one inc VAT btw?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 38966

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Roddy Kennedy on 29 November 2005

Previous poster said:
is the Jasmine one inc VAT btw?
Highly unlikely. Plus VAT plus delivery...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 38970

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back