Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

turbo look II wheels

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by smtk on 07 November 2005

well thanks to an unrelated post on here i found some for £900 (no tires) sound good?

can't remember where i spotted them but i think for similar money you can get the 18inch Carrera 2 5-spokers for the same minus tyres,give it a more modern look unless you prefer to keep it looking original

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37284

Thanks SD

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Roddy Kennedy on 07 November 2005
can't remember where i spotted them but i think for similar money you can get the 18inch Carrera 2 5-spokers for the same minus tyres,give it a more modern look unless you prefer to keep it looking original

I wanted a stock look, with a modern touch. So only those is the know would know 8)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37285

Previous poster said:

Thanks SD
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Roddy Kennedy on 07 November 2005

I wanted a stock look, with a modern touch. So only those is the know would know 8)

know where yer coming from but i also think the Carrera2's also do give this look too,but its your choice n money at the end of the day,go with what you prefer,but worth considering all the same

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37286

Wait till you see how much the tyres cost!!!! Try looking on the website
www.mytyres.co.uk
but £900 is not bad when you consider how much they cost from Porsche....Lokk forward to the pics...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37288

Well i just arranged an over draft :twisted:

So once Northways decides what fixing the boost on my car is going to cost I’m going to go shopping with the remainder

Fixing turbos>Blistens>Wheels>New water cooled PC> winter tan

My bank manager is going to be needing that bottle of whiskey I’m buying him for Xmas lol

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37289

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Charlie heeley on 07 November 2005Wait till you see how much the tyres cost!!!! Try looking on the website
www.mytyres.co.uk
but £900 is not bad when you consider how much they cost from Porsche....Lokk forward to the pics...
Wait i have to buy tyres cant i just swap over the old ones? As they are nearly brand new

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37290

Definitely worth keeping an eye on ebay - they come up now and again.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37291

Previous poster said:

Well i just arranged an over draft :twisted:
So once Northways decides what fixing the boost on my car is going to cost I’m going to go shopping with the remainderFixing turbos>Blistens>Wheels>New water cooled PC> winter tanMy bank manager is going to be needing that bottle of whiskey I’m buying him for Xmas lol

with that little list.............you'll need to buy him a distillery to keep him smiling :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37294

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back