Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Picked up Today - Awesome

uuf361

Daytona
Well the waiting is finally over and I picked up the C2 Cab today and it's awesome.....Spec (for anyone interested):

'04 C2 Cab in Seal Grey, 18" Carreras (with coloured centres), Black Leather, PSM, Bose, Heated Seats, PDC, Senons, Wind Deflector (sure this will come in handy in the summer)

I'll take some pics over the weekend if it's sunny and post them, but firstly someone will have to tell me how as I seem to be a bit of a luddite when it comes to posting photos on the net.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36565

Congrats on the purchase.

If you have trouble sending pics when you get them, send me a PM.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36573

good work fella

better luck with the weather for taking pics !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36598

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/New%20Car%202.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36616

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/New%20Car%203.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36617

Very nice... Congrats.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36623

Nice one. Well worth the wait.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36625

That must have taken patience - finding a plate the same as your memeber name

Very nice looking motor too!!!!!!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36632

Very nice looking car. Love the colour!

Are they standard Porsche alloys or have they been changed at some time?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36635

Hendo - yes finding one with my 'tag' on it was difficult - it was actually amazing that the person with the plate even put it on a Porsche :wink:
!!!!!!!!!!! Actually getting the plate transferred was one of the hardest bits of the whole transaction, well that and finding the cash.

The wheels are standard to my knowledge unless anyone can tell me different ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36660

Unless I'm very much mistaken, they are the 18" Carrera wheels. I was told that the reason that a lot of the facelift 996s had different wheels (especially the Turbo ones) was because Porsche had a supply problem and simply ran out of the Carreras. I've got them on mine and I think the openess of them really looks good.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36662

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back